Monday 12 February 2018

(2) Instagram Hacks: Tricks and Features You Probably Didn’t Know About..😍


     
Instagram users Like 4.2 billion posts every day. Let that sink in: 4.2 billion.

That’s a lot of double taps.

It’s no secret that Instagram is a power player in the world of social, but with a whopping 600 million active monthly users and 150 million daily users on Stories alone, it’s clear that businesses can’t afford to ignore the photo-and video-sharing app.

Get your business a bigger piece of the action—and make the most of your efforts—with these little-known features, tricks, and straight-up Instagram hacks.

General Instagram hacks 

1. See all the posts you've liked :

If you’re interested in finding some inspiration for your brand, why not look to your own likes? It’s actually possible to see the 300 posts you’ve most recently liked on the platform. This can be a useful exercise to see what captures your attention.

How to do it

1.Go to your profile.

2.Tap the gear icon on iOS or the three dots on Android to go to option.

3.Tap posts you've liked.

Note: this  feature is only available on mobile if you’re working in-app. If you’d like to see an updated list of your recently liked posts on desktop, add Instagram to your Hootsuite dashboard and set up a like stream.


2. Clear your search history :

You'v probably noticed as you use the platform that Instagram saves your search queries and displays recent terms the next time you perform a search. If you want to start with a blank slate, give this hack a try.

How to do it

1. Tap the person icon to go to your profile

2.Tap the gear icon on iOS or the three dots on Android to go to Options

3.Scroll to the bottom, then tap Clear search history

Pro Tip : You can also hide individual accounts, hashtags, or places in order to permanently remove them from your search history and keep them from reappearing in subsequent searches. To do so, simply tap the magnifying glass icon to visit the search page, tap the search bar at the top of the screen, tap and hold the search you’d like to hide from your history (below Top or Recent), then tap Hide.



3. Rearrange the order of your filters :

Whichever filter is your favorite, make it easy to find by changing the order in which the filters appear on your edit screen. You can even hide those ones you never use. (I’m looking at you Kelvin.)

How to do it

1. When posting a photo or video, go to Filter

2. Scroll to the end of your filters and tap Manage

3. Press and hold the three line icon next to each filter on the left-hand side of the screen to rearrange the order of your filters

4. Check or uncheck the circles next to each filter on the right-hand side of the screen to hide or unhide filters

5. Click Done to save your settings

4. Get notifications when your favorite  accounts post new content :

Want to make sure you don’t miss a single post from your favorite account? Turn on push notifications.

How to do it

1.Visit the the profile page of the account you’d like to get notifications for

2. Tap the three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen

3. Select Turn on post notifications

Note: If you’ve changed your mind, the option to turn off notifications lives in the same spot

5. See activity for the accounts you follow :

Want to know what the people you follow are doing on Instagram? To get a clear idea of what sorts of posts drive engagement, simply view the activity—including likes and comments—for the accounts you follow.

How to do it

1. Tap on the heart icon in the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen to visit the activity tab

2. The tab will default to You, simply select Following at the top of the screen


6. Add and manage multiple accounts : 

Do you have more than one account on Instagram, perhaps one for your business and one for yourself? Are you sick of constantly logging in and out to post, engage, and browse content on different accounts?

Luckily there are not one but two solutions to this oh-so-common problem.

How to do it

1. Tap on the person icon at the bottom of the screen to visit your profile

2. Tap the gear icon on iOS or the three dots on Android to go to Options

3. Scroll to the bottom and select Add account

4. Enter the username and password for the second account you’d like to manage

5. Once you’ve added a second (or third or fourth) account, the profile icon in the navigation bar will change from the silhouette of a person to your profile image

6. To switch between accounts, simply long press your profile image in the navigation bar until a menu of your accounts appears

7. Select your desired account, then snap, scroll, and like away



How to do it on hootsuite

1. To add a social network, select your profile image from the top of the launch menu 

2. Click Add a Social Network in the bottom-left corner of the dashboard

3. Select the social network you’d like to add from the list (in this case, Instagram), and then click Connect with Instagram

4. Enter your credentials, then click to sign in

5. Next you’ll be prompted to set up publishing in your Hootsuite mobile app

6. Once you’ve added more than one account, you can set up tabs to easily view and like posts for different Instagram accounts as well as schedule posts—all in one single dashboard

7. Save posts where only you can see them :

Have you ever been scrolling through your feed and spotted something that you really, really wanted to save for later? Now you can.

Instagram has a little-known feature that lets you save posts to an area of your profile only you can see. It’s the perfect place to squirrel away inspiration or even save competitor posts you’d like to revisit.

How to do it

1. Go to a post you’d like to save

2. Tap the bookmark icon underneath the post on the right-hand side of the screen

3. To see your saved posts, visit your profile and tap the matching bookmark icon (next to the Photos of You icon) to go the Saved tab


8. Zoom in on details :

Ever wanted to see something in an Instagram just a liiiiiittle closer? Now you can.

How to do it

1. Go to the post you’d like to zoom in on

2. Pinch using two fingers

3.Enjoy the details

9. Hide photos you've been tagged in 

Has your brand ever been tagged in an image that you’d rather not be associated with? There’s a way to remove it from the Photos of You section of your profile.

How to do it

1. Tap the person icon to visit your profile

2. Tap the person in a box icon beneath your bio to go to the Photos of You tab

3. Tap the three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner to reveal options

4. Tap Hide Photos

5. Select the photos you’d like removed from your profile then tap Hide photos

Pro Tip : You can also choose whether or not you’d like tagged photos to appear on your profile. To do it, go to the Photos of You page, tap the three dots icon, select Tagging Options, then choose either Add Automatically or Add Manually.

10. Delete comments :

Did you know that, not only can you delete your own comments on Instagram, but that you can also delete comments other accounts have left on your posts?

You're welcome,

How to delete your own comment

1. Tap the speech bubble icon beneath the post you commented on

2. Find the comment you’d like to delete

3. Swipe to the left over the comment

4. Tap the trash can icon

How to delete other's comments on your post

1. Tap the speech bubble icon beneath the post containing the comment you’d like to delete

2. Swipe to the left over the comment

3. A partial swipe will bring up a trio of options, allowing you to reply, flag, or delete a comment

4. Tap the trash can icon—or continue swiping to the left—to delete the comment




We hope you enjoyed all these Instagram tips and tricks. Please leave a comment. 

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇




68 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. instagram video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.
    instagram begeni satin al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instagram gives you the best visualization among all the social media sites. So, you have to use the power of that. Just post right quality images as Instagram is full of pointless images. So, there is a chance for you to get good cheap instagram followers. Keep it interesting and you'll get more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over this web site and I think you have a lot of great information, saved to fav (:.
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! endzone video

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Buy Instagram Power Likes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. como ganhar likes no instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks a ton However I will be experiencing problem with ur rss . Do not know why Can not join it. Will there be any person getting identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx tbh

    ReplyDelete
  10. The processor or CPU is the brains of the laptop or computer – it does most of the calculations your game titles need to operate (with the video clip card carrying out most of the graphics function). With it staying these kinds of an essential component, you would instinctually go for the fastest – and most high priced – processor you could discover, but there is a far better substitute to blowing funds on anything that will be obsolete in a yr: getting a processor that will play tomorrow’s online games at a minimal amount is the sweet spot for any gaming personal computer. you can try this out

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... review

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to convey my admiration for your generosity in support of men and women that have the need for help with this particular concern. Your special dedication to getting the message all over had been wonderfully productive and have all the time made professionals much like me to attain their dreams. Your own invaluable tutorial means a great deal to me and additionally to my office workers. Thank you; from everyone of us. insta posts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. engagement instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Instagram uses hashtags to filter photographs. When you search for photographs, the social media network will display all the photographs with a common hashtag. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.Hacking

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is very informative blog I love reading like one
    https://www.abcstalker.com/instagram-followers/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love reading your blog because it has very interesting topics.~`*.; this website

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. listen to this podcast

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. on the main page

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! acheter followers instagram

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. Mark Lutchman

    ReplyDelete
  24. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. comprar seguidores twitter reales

    ReplyDelete
  25. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. [url=https://www.instagram.com/husain.ah1/?hl=en]instagram user[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!
    click here.

    ReplyDelete

  27. If you want to join Instagram but you are put off by not knowing how to use it,
    then you should read ahead to know everything there is to know about Instagram.
    hop over to these guys

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Instagram likes kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  29. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    best website to buy followers

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. buy active Instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

  31. Hello – I must say, I am impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciate it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job
    extra resources

    ReplyDelete
  32. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… How to grow your Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  33. I must say, I am impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all.mobile price in bd

    ReplyDelete
  34. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    comprar seguidores instagram teste

    ReplyDelete
  35. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.you can see

    ReplyDelete
  36. Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. here

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. see private instagram

    ReplyDelete
  38. I must say, I am impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all mobile price in bd

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. køb følgere

    ReplyDelete
  40. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
    Al-Zaytoonah University

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
    รีวิวเกม

    ReplyDelete
  42. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    รีวิวเกม

    ReplyDelete
  43. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post γραφειο ιδιωτικων ερευνων

    ReplyDelete
  44. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Instagram takipici

    ReplyDelete
  45. You lost me, friend. Get real, I imagine I get what youre saying. I am aware what you’re saying, nevertheless, you just appear to have forgotten that might be other sorts of folks from the world who view this challenge for which it happens to be and might perhaps not go along with you. You might be turning away much individuals who had been lovers of this website. why not find out more

    ReplyDelete
  46. This one is good. Keep up the good work I also visit here
    and I get lot of information.content://com.android.browser.home/

    ReplyDelete
  47. A debt of gratitude is in order for your post. I've been contemplating composing an extremely tantamount post in the course of the last couple of weeks, I'll most likely keep it straightforward and connection to this rather if thats cool. Much obliged. get instagram followers fast

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you
    so much.https://1asiaqq.net/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  50. An fascinating discussion may be worth comment. I do think that you can write much more about this topic, it will not certainly be a taboo subject but usually folks are not enough to speak on such topics. To a higher. Cheers Read More Here

    ReplyDelete
  51. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    rf cavitation

    ReplyDelete
  52. Managing a business Instagram account is another task on your to-do list that's already packed with meetings, deadlines and projects. auto likes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  53. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. instagram følgere køb

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: inquiry

    ReplyDelete
  55. You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it: i thought about this

    ReplyDelete
  56. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. internship in jodhpur

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am interested in such topics so I will address page where it is cool described. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! https://quickfansandlikes.net/
    Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! https://quickfansandlikes.net/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks image source

    ReplyDelete
  60. For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! how you can help

    ReplyDelete
  61. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. hop over to this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  62. hybrid cars would be the best thing because they are less polluting to the environment;; read the article

    ReplyDelete
  63. The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. seguidores instagram LosFamos

    ReplyDelete
  64. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! ഇന്ത്യ-മെഡിക്കൽ-വിസ

    ReplyDelete
  65. In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: niche

    ReplyDelete